Kendon® Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Lift
Don’t sleep on Kendon’s folding stand-up™ motorcycle lifts! The most versatile product in the Kendon line-up.
Designed to fold up and stand up, our bike lifts perform all the same tasks a professional lift performs, but take up a minimal amount of space in your crowded garage. The footprint of a Kendon bike lift is only 17 in. x 28 in. so you can always find a spot to store it when you’re not wrenching or cleaning. And at only 120 lbs. you can easily take it to the track, to your buddy’s house, or wherever you need it whenever you need it.
Give your back a break and stop working on the ground. Buy a Kendon Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Lift today.
The Middleweight Bike Lift is perfect for sport bikes, dirt bikes, adventure bikes, and almost any bike less than 600 lbs. With a 600-pound capacity the Middleweight Motorcycle Lift can accommodate almost any bike on the road today. This lift can fit a bike up to 78″ long and has the lifting power to get the job done.
Kendon’s motorcycle lifts feature narrow-rail construction so you can get up close to your bike to perform any maintenance work and/or cleaning. Kendon’s Bike Lifts have a large footprint similar to industrial size bike lifts that provides a stable working environment.
Whether you’re looking to clean your bike, perform routine maintenance, or undertake a complete overhaul, the Folding Stand-Up™ Middleweight Bike Lift is the perfect solution.
Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Lift Features & Benefits
Kendon’s bike lifts feature a new and improved air-over-hydraulic jack with extruded aluminum housing for improved valving and slow, controlled descent. A multi-position adjustable wheel chock and five-position height lock keep your bike securely in place.
Key features and benefits:
Innovative folding stand-up™ design saves space
- Innovative folding stand-up™ design saves space
- 17 in. x 28 in. footprint fits almost anywhere
- Air-over-hydraulic jack can be used with manual pump or air compressor
- Two front tie-down loops, two rear tie-down loops
- Integrated multi-position front wheel chock
- Five-position adjustable height lock
- Working height of 32″ fully raised
- Removable front loop for front wheel access
- Removable rear section for rear wheel access
- Narrow-rail construction for complete, easy access to your ride
- Built-in rollers for easy maneuverability
- Powder-coated frame
- 1-year warranty
- Oil drain pan, frame jack, and service tray accessories available
- Perfect for bike cleaning, maintenance, and service work