Shipping, Handling and Returns
PLEASE NOTE: You must check the shipment prior to accepting delivery. Do not let the driver make you sign for the shipment without opening and inspecting. Even if the shipment looks pristine, remove the packaging and check the contents prior to signing for the delivery. Neither Kendon, nor the freight company, can be held liable for damages AFTER you have signed for the shipment. If you receive a shipment without noting the damage with the freight company, we will help file a claim but any outcome is subject to the decision of the freight carrier.
BY SIGNING THE BILL OF LADING (SHIPPING DOCUMENTS) YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- All Kendon trailers and lifts are wrapped in Blue shrink wrap. (See Image to the Right)
If you see any other color wrap do not accept shipment and immediately stop and contact Kendon.
- If the Bill of Lading is signed by recipient prior to inspection, or after inspection that failed to observe and note damage and/or missing parts or accessories, NO CLAIMS will be accepted by the Freight Carrier or Kendon Industries, LLC.
- All damage to trailers, lifts and/or missing parts or accessories must be NOTED IN WRITING on the Bill of Lading.
- In addition, all claims for damage to trailers, lifts and/or accessories, or for missing parts must be made directly against the Freight Carrier, in writing, within two (2) business days from receipt of goods.
- Kendon Industries, LLC will be happy to help in the processing of your claim against the Freight Carrier. Simply submit a detailed written letter to “Warranty Department,” Kendon Industries, LLC, 2990 E. Miraloma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via facsimile to (714) 630-7132 within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of goods, explaining the damage or missing parts or accessories, including photographs. Photographs must be taken of all damage, including damage to shipping materials. Include your company name, contact information, telephone and e-mail address in your letter. A copy of the signed Bill of Lading noting all damages and/or missing parts or accessories must be included with your letter. A copy of your written claim against the Freight Carrier must also be included with your letter.
- Requests for assistance received later than forty-eight (48) hours after goods were received may not be eligible for assistance or reply from Kendon Industries, LLC.
- Proper Claim Forms must be obtained from the Freight Carrier. Please contact us for assistance in obtaining all required documents and forms.
* All products are shipped FOB (Freight On Board) Anaheim, California. Kendon does not guarantee shipping and/or transit times. Residential deliveries, where possible, are curb-side-only. Due to the large size and height of Kendon trailers, Kendon cannot guarantee that a trailer can be shipped and delivered to all business and residential locations throughout the United States. Due to equipment and area limitations, residential deliveries with a lift gate cannot be guaranteed to all locations. If that is the case a trucking terminal pick up will be required. If unsure, please contact Kendon for a freight quote and to verify that a trailer can be delivered to your location. Kendon does not accept returns without an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. Customer is responsible for return freight. Returns may be subject to 20% restocking fee.
Please watch the Assembly Video below to prepare for when your trailer arrives (Assembly does not fully apply to Utility Trailer - UT305SXS):
This online shipping terms and conditions last update and effective date is June 22, 2023. Occasionally we may update the terms and conditions in order to reflect any changes to the website or our terms and conditions.