Kendon® Folding Stand-Up™ Dirt Bike Lifts
Don’t sleep on Kendon’s folding stand-up™ dirt bike lifts! The most versatile product in the Kendon line-up.
Designed to fold up and stand up, our bike lifts perform all the same tasks a professional lift performs, but take up a minimal amount of space in your crowded garage. The footprint of a Kendon bike lift is only 17 in. x 28 in. so you can always find a spot to store it when you’re not wrenching or cleaning. And at only 140 lbs. you can easily take it to the track, to your buddy’s house, or wherever you need it whenever you need it.
Give your back a break and stop working on the ground. Buy a Kendon Stand-Up™ Dirt Bike Lift today.
The MotoLift™ dirt bike lift is perfect for dirt bikes and adventure bikes, and – without the MotoLift™ top installed – will also work with sport bikes and standard street bikes. This innovative bike lift features an integrated scissor lift designed to lift your dirt bike off the deck as the lift raises, giving you total access to your front and rear wheel and suspension. Perfect for maintenance or a complete overhaul.
With a 600-pound capacity the MotoLift™ can accommodate every dirt, adventure, or supermoto machine on two wheels. This lift can fit a bike up to 78″ long and has the lifting power to get the job done.
Kendon’s motorcycle lifts feature narrow-rail construction so you can get up close to your bike to perform any maintenance work and/or cleaning. Kendon’s Bike Lifts have a large footprint similar to industrial size bike lifts that provides a stable working environment.
Whether you’re looking to clean your bike, perform routine maintenance, or undertake a complete overhaul, the Folding Stand-Up™ MotoLift™ is the perfect solution.
Stand-Up™ Dirt Bike Lift Features & Benefits
Kendon’s dirt bike lifts feature a new and improved air-over-hydraulic jack with extruded aluminum housing for improved valving and slow, controlled descent. A multi-position adjustable wheel chock and five-position height lock keep your bike securely in place.
Key features and benefits:
Innovative folding stand-up™ design saves space
- Innovative folding stand-up™ design saves space
- 17 in. x 28 in. footprint fits almost anywhere
- Air-over-hydraulic jack can be used with manual pump or air compressor
- Two front tie-down loops, two rear tie-down loops
- Integrated multi-position front wheel chock
- Five-position adjustable height lock
- Working height of 32″ fully raised
- Removable front loop for front wheel access
- Removable rear section for rear wheel access
- Narrow-rail construction for complete, easy access to your ride
- Built-in rollers for easy maneuverability
- Powder-coated frame
- 1-year warranty
- Oil drain pan, frame jack, and service tray accessories available
- Perfect for bike cleaning, maintenance, and service work