Single-Rail Ride-Up SRL Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer
The Kendon Single-Rail Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer is our premiere single bike trailer and incorporates the best we have to offer. The Single-Rail SRL may seem small, but it packs a powerful punch of lightweight, user-friendly design and amazing, space-saving convenience. The Single Ride-Up trailer offers ride-on capabilities, Kendon’s renowned towing performance and load carrying capacity of one full-size motorcycle up to 1,300 pounds. When in storage, the one-rail ride-on bike trailer takes up about the same space as a small bedroom dresser or a chest of drawers.
Thanks to our Suspension Reactive Loading (SRL) frame geometry and suspension design you can ride your bike onto the single trailer, making it much easier to load heavy, full-size bikes. As you ride your bike onto the trailer the suspension compresses under the weight of the bike, virtually eliminating the ramp-to-trailer apex. Once the bike is loaded, the suspension rebounds back up and levels the trailer.
Our Ride-Up models feature wider loading ramps, wider rear sections, and foot extensions to provide safe foot placement as you ride the bike onto or back the bike off of the trailer. Lightweight design for true one-person operation (a spotter is always recommended for safe trailer usage).
The Single-Rail trailer features a wide expanded metal with diamond plate deck area designed to hold one full-size bike such as a Harley-Davidson, GoldWing, K1600, adventure bike, etc. The heavy-duty torsion-bar axle and hub combination give the Single-Rail its full 1,300-lbs. carrying capacity.
The Single-Rail SRL Ride-Up Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer is perfect for any rider – from moto to track, cruiser to sport. It combines ride-on convenience and safety with a lightweight, user-friendly, space-saving design. Designed for bikes of all sizes and riders of all styles, this is the trailer for you no matter what or where you ride.
Single-Rail Ride-Up SRL Folding Motorcycle Trailer Features at a Glance
- Suspension Reactive Loading frame geometry technology
- Extra-wide, three-piece, loading ramp
- Full trailer width rear section for foot placement during loading/unloading
- Removable rail with integrated front wheel chock
- 1,300 lb. carrying capacity for one full size bike or cargo
Kendon Patented Trailer Chassis Design
Tow in Style!
Fully customize your trailer the way you want it ** Select from a range of color options ($150 up charge for color) and alloy wheel styles ($100 Additional Upcharge for Wheels). Can’t choose just one color? Choose two! You can select a one or two-tone color option to make your trailer stand out from the crowd.
|Warrior 375 Black
Kendon Patented Trailer Torsion Axle Design
Standard Features on Kendon Folding Trailers
- Patented independent torsion bar suspension
- Integrated casters for easy maneuverability in storage
- Lightweight design and construction for simple, one-person operation
- 13-inch alloy wheels with radial tires; choose from four rim styles!
- Industrial-grade powder coating finish; select your color for a unique trailer to match your style**
- Kendon’s legendary towing performance
- Handcrafted in California; Made in USA
- 3-year and 5-year Factory Extended Warranty available
Add accessories to your trailer for a complete towing package. From tie-downs to LED Lights to full Deluxe Trailer Accessory Packages. A range of accessory options is available to enhance the functionality of your Kendon trailer. Also available is a full line of replacement parts. Should something go wrong, Kendon has you covered.