Single Ride-Up SRL Retrofit Kit Product Description
Kendon’s New Single Ride-Up SRL Trailer Retrofit Kit offers a simple upgrade to the latest Single Ride-Up SRL technology. The Single Ride-Up SRL trailer expands on the standard single rail motorcycle trailer offering an easy loading solution for everything from lightweight sport bikes to heavyweight touring bikes. The Single Ride-Up SRL combines ride-up convenience with a lightweight, user-friendly design.
The Single Ride-Up SRL retrofit kit conversion incorporates Kendon’s new SRL technology without having to change major axle parts or purchasing a whole new trailer. What exactly is SRL? SRL is short for “Suspension Reactive Loading.” SRL eliminates the apex created by a traditional ramp angle and the bed of the trailer when loading and unloading. The independent torsion suspension on the ride up trailer works with the loading ramp to eliminate the apex and creates a smooth parallel surface for loading and unloading a bike. The suspension compresses and lowers the bed of the motorcycle trailer while loading a motorcycle and raises it back up to towing height after the bike is fully loaded onto the trailer.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you are ordering the correct part for your model trailer. If you have ANY doubts, please Contact Us for assistance with the purchase.
Single Ride-Up SRL Retrofit Kit Includes:
- (1) New Ride-Up Rear Section
- (3) Ramps Total – (2) Outside Ramps, (1) Center Ramp
- (1) New 6″ Rubber Latch
- (2) Ramp Pins
- Additional hardware and instructions necessary for the conversion
The Single Ride-up SRL retrofit conversion kit is available for 2003 and newer Kendon Single Rail Trailers for Motorcycles and Kendon Single Chopper Trailers (US Models only, excludes Canada models). The retrofit kit is NOT compatible with utility boxes installed on the trailer (ramps cannot be stored for transport if utility boxes are installed).
The conversion kit is a bolt-on component with minor drilling required for relocation of the rubber latch.
Single Ride-Up SRL Trailer Retrofit Kit Features & Benefits
Key Ride-Up Trailer Conversion Kit features and benefits.
- Easy Ride-Up Loading design
- Newly designed rear section offers a lower ramp angle for easier loading
- Lightweight lock down 3-piece loading ramp featuring integrated footboards
- Ramp sections are small enough to store in the trunk of a compact car or bolted into place on the trailer itself
- Expanded metal ramp surface improves traction and increases loading stability
- Made in USA