Limited Edition Dual-Rail Ride-Up SRL Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer
The Kendon Limited Edition Dual-Rail Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer is our flagship two-rail ride-up trailer on value-steroids. All the amazing features and benefits of the two-rail ride-up with a great accessory package at a price that can’t be beat.
When in use, the Dual-Rail Ride-Up trailer carries up to two full-size motorcycles with ride-on capabilities and Kendon’s renowned towing performance.
When in storage, the Dual-Rail Ride-Up takes up about the same space as a standard bedroom dresser or chest of drawers.
As a bonus, you’ll get a complete set of trailer accessories at an excellent value and a sharp, two-tone paint job to make your trailer stand out.
Thanks to our new Suspension Reactive Loading (SRL) frame geometry and suspension design you can now RIDE YOUR BIKES onto the trailer, making it much easier to load heavy, full-size bikes. As you ride your bike onto the trailer the suspension compresses under the weight of the bike, virtually eliminating the ramp-to-trailer apex. Once the bike is loaded, the suspension raises back up and levels the trailer.
Our Ride-Up models feature wider loading ramps, wider rear sections, and foot extensions to provide safe foot placement as you ride the bike onto or back the bike off of the trailer.
Room for two
The Dual-Rail trailer features a wide expanded metal/diamond plate deck area designed to hold up to two full-size bikes such as Harley-Davidsons, GoldWings, K1600s, adventure bikes, etc. The heavy-duty torsion-bar axle and hub combination give the Dual-Rail its 2,000-lbs. carrying capacity.
Extra goodies are always fun to get. Get these with your Limited Edition trailer:
- Orange & black two-tone powder coating
- Aluminum-alloy five-spoke wheels with radial tires
- 8 locking ratchet tie downs and soft ties
- Custom swing-out license plate holder
- Crank-down swivel jack stand with dolly wheel
- LED tail light kit
- Coupler lock
- Wheel stops
- Full-size spare wheel & tire
The Limited Edition Dual-Rail SRL Ride-Up Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer is not just a work of art, it’s a Rembrandt. It combines ride-on convenience and safety with a lightweight, user-friendly, space-saving design and an accessory package that provides unparalleled value.
Dual-Rail Ride-Up SRL Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer Features
- Suspension Reactive Loading frame geometry technology
- Extra-wide, three-piece, folding loading ramp
- Rear section extension and over-the-axle foot extensions
- Two removable rails with integrated front wheel chocks
- 2,000 lb. carrying capacity
Kendon Folding Stand-Up™ Trailers Standard Features
- Independent torsion bar suspension
- Integrated casters for easy maneuverability in storage
- Lightweight design and construction for simple, one-person operation
- 13-inch chrome wheels with radial tires
- Industrial-grade powder coating finish
- Kendon’s legendary towing performance
- Made in USA
- Custom powder coat colors available, call for details
- 3-year and 5-year Factory Extended Warranty available
2015/16 Kendon Trailer Upgrades and Enhancements
Raised Rail Guidance System with Oversized Tubing
You simply cannot see the front wheel of some of the heavy weight touring bikes for loading and unloading. The new design provides superior guidance of the front wheel into and out of the wheel chock.
Wheel Chock with Improved Leverage and Pivot Point
The new wheel chock makes it much easier to pull a heavyweight bike out of the wheel chock when unloading. New contour design hugs closer to the tire giving greater clearance for chin fairings and low fenders.
13″ Radial Tires on Chrome Wheels as Standard Equipment
Radial tires are now standard equipment on all 2015/16 Kendon trailers. You’ll feel the softer, smoother, quieter ride, and you’ll notice the improved fuel economy, handling, and tire wear, especially at high loads and high speeds
*Free freight to contiguous 48 USA states via standard LTL freight with delivery to a local freight terminal only. Home delivery available for a small fee.
Ride-Up SRL Retrofit Kit
If you own an older Kendon Dual-Rail trailer and want the convenience of the Ride-Up SRL technology, we offer a Retrofit Kit for trailers 2003 and newer. Please visit the Dual Ride-Up SRL Trailer Retrofit Kit Page for details.