Crank Down Swivel Jack Stand Product Description
Why Purchase this Product?
The Trailer Crank Down Swivel Jack Stand with Roller Wheel provides a solution for the owner who wants to detach a fully loaded Kendon Trailer from the tow vehicle. The roller wheel permits the user to move the Trailer while fully loaded.
Easy to use: High mechanical leverage makes this Retractable Jack Stand easy to use. Very little cranking effort is needed to elevate the trailer off of the ball hitch of the tow vehicle.
This Trailer Jack Stand fits 2004 and newer Kendon Trailers both Premium and GO! Series.
Trailer Swivel Jack Stand Features & Benefits
Key Motorcycle Trailer Retractable Swivel Jack Stand features and benefits.
- Heavy Duty construction.
- Crank down feature will pick up 500lbs of tongue weight. Max load of jack is always higher than Kendon's Max load capacity.
- Plated to resist oxidation.
- Quick on / Quick off with no tools required. Slide in the jack, install the pin and you're ready to use the jack.
- Bolt on application (No welding required).
- Allows you to move the Kendon trailer when not attached to a vehicle (loaded or unloaded).
- Please note: This item is no longer produced in the USA.
*** Please Specify Trailer Series to Provide Correct Bolts (Metric/Standard) ***
Model Trailer Crank Down Swivel Jack Stand and Wheel
Part Number TSJS
Standard Color Zinc Plated (Silver)
Type Retractable, Swivel Jack
Weight Capacity 500 lbs (Tongue Weight)
Height 24″ Retracted
Application Dual, Single, Sport/Dirt Bike Combo, Utility, K600/UTV and Chopper Trailers
All measurements in inches (in/”) and weights in pounds (lbs).
1.Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excludes destination freight charges, tax, title, license, handling, dealer fees and optional equipment.
Photos shown are representational photos only. Kendon reserves the right to technical changes and model changes. Models shown equipped with standard equipment only. Optional equipment not included. Accessories are optional.